At Health-on-Line in Bournemouth we firmly believe in rewarding our staff for their hard work and dedication through our fantastic rewards and incentives.
Each year we run an annual incentive which is available to around twenty of our top performing sales agents across Health-on-Line. Those who have worked hard to qualify are rewarded with a 3 – 7 night stay at one of the most breath taking hotels Dubai has to offer, as well as sample the lavish lifestyle that the city is famous for.
Find out more about our Dubai incentive by visiting our employee benefits page
Having successful qualified for her place on our annual trip to Dubai in just 6 months, Victoria one of our Sales Team Managers, gives us the lowdown on what she will be doing during her 5 star trip…
1. The world’s tallest building – Did you know that the Burj Khalifa is three times as tall as the Eiffel Tower and is nearly twice as tall as New York’s Empire State Building? It’s no wonder that it currently holds the world record for being the tallest building in the world and boasts amazing 360 views of the surrounding city from its observation deck ‘At The Top’ located on level 124.
2. The culinary flight at the Burj – Advertised as ‘The best of the best’, the Burj’s signature culinary flight is on every foodie’s bucket list and according to reviews it won’t disappoint! Giving you the chance to sample the delights of the famous hotel’s award winning restaurants. Your food journey starts from the atrium right up to the 27th floor, allowing you to try some of its signature dishes, course by course over lunch or either dinner.
3. Retail therapy at the Dubai Mall – If you’re a shopaholic, then you’ll find retail heaven in the form of the Dubai Mall. Located in the centre of Downtown Dubai, it’s by far the world’s largest most-visited destination for both shopping and entertainment. With shops as far as the eye can see, in fact it is home to more than 80 luxury brands including Cartier and Chanel, a great place to spend those well-earned bonuses. It even boasts its very own 10 million litre aquarium and underwater zoo for those who aren’t as interested in the shopping.
4. Experience Ski Dubai – Experience winter in the heart of the dessert by visiting Dubai’s very own indoor ski resort ‘Ski Dubai’. Located inside the Mall of the Emirates, the 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area features an 85 metre-high indoor mountain with 5 slopes of varying steepness and difficulty and an adjoining Snow Park play area where visitors can take part in sled or toboggan runs, play with giant snowballs or explore its ice cave.
5. Have fun at the Wild Wadi Waterpark – Situated in front of the Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi outdoor water park features over 30 rides and attractions. From the more-relaxed lazy river to the adrenaline fuelled ride, Tantrum Alley there are literally rides to suit everyone.
6. Relax at the Talise Spa – After all that hard work on the sales floor, kick back and relax at the Talise Spa, ‘a true oasis of rejuvenation’! Situated amongst the tranquil waterways and tropical of the Madinat Jumeirah, with over 26 treatment rooms and treatments tailored to meet your individual needs there really is no reason to be stressed during your stay.
7. VIP treatment at the Madinat Jumeirah Private Beach – Indulge in your very own private beach with around two kilometres of golden pristine sand and stunning views of Dubai. Experience the VIP treatment with snacks and beverages available from the comfort of your sunbed.
8. Experience life in the fast lane with a trip to Ferrari World – The first of its kind, the Ferrari-branded amusement park boasts the world’s fastest roller coaster, ‘Formula Rossa’ with a top speed of 240 km/h (150 mph).
9. Camel ride across the desert – Experience the beautiful sand dunes of Dubai’s desert by taking part in a traditional camel trek.
10. Dubai Fountain – Delight in the wonders of the world’s largest choreographed fountain, set in 30 acre Burj Khalifa Lake in Downtown Dubai. Illuminated by 6,600 lights with fountains that shoot up to 500 ft accompanied by music, it’s certainly a sight not too be missed!
There are only around 20 spaces available for our annual incentive to Dubai, apply now for a chance to qualify and experience a trip of a lifetime!