We realise that private health insurance can sometimes seem confusing but we want to make it as easy as possible for businesses to protect their people.
Here’s a typical policy lifecycle:
Your Health-on-Line Journey
4 simple steps
1. Speak to one of our friendly agents to select the cover most suited to your business.
2. Purchase your policy, and receive your covering documents. Each individual covered by your policy will also receive their own personal documentation.
a. If you or any of your employees want any health related information, or have any health concerns, simply contact our Health-at-Hand team who are available 24/7, 365 days a year to help you.
b. If your employees need to make a claim, they can call our friendly Claims team who will be happy to help them.
c. If you want to make any changes to your business policy, call our Customer Service team, who will be pleased to help.
4. Employees will feel reassured by the cover you are providing, safe in the knowledge that they will have access to the treatment they need, in comfortable surroundings, in their own en-suite room and with just the right balance of care and privacy
My Business Cover: what’s not included?
The cover you take out for your business is determined by you! When you take out a Business Priority Health policy with Health-on-Line you can choose from a range of options to add to your Core Cover. However, just to make things clear, here are the most significant things that aren’t covered as part of any policy with us:
- Routine pregnancy and childbirth
- Treatment of medical conditions you had or had symptoms of before you joined
- Treatment of ongoing, recurring and long term conditions
Although we try to make things as simple as possible, sometimes we need to use certain words to describe conditions. If you are not sure what these mean, please refer to our Glossary of Terms.
If you select an excess on your business policy, this applies per person, but only once per policy year, although this may be spread over more than 1 claim.
If you would like more information, please refer to our Business Priority Health Summary.
Find out How to Make a Business Claim
Get a Quote Online (only available to businesses who have less than six employees)
More than six employees? Call 01202 544000