Step 4: The outcome
We’ll contact you by phone to let you know if you’ve been successful and outline the offer details.
If you are offered and accept a role with us you should be aware that all our offers are subject to satisfactory references and background checks (identity, credit and criminal checks), which will be explained to you in our offer pack. If you’ve not been successful, we’ll contact you to let you know and provide you with feedback, if you wish.
Hints and tips:
In order to get the most out of the process, it may be useful to consider the following:
- Arrive in good time - know where the interview is and how to get there
- Think about appropriate dress code
- Bring some questions for your interviewer
- Be clear and concise in your answers
- Provide specific examples if you are asked
- Do your research - knowing about your potential employer will assist you in the interview
- Smile - we know interviews can be nerve wracking but try to relax as much as possible
We do have a preferred supplier list in place who we work with when we require assistance, but currently we are direct sourcing for our vacancies as much as possible. We are unable to accept any speculative CVs from agencies outside of our PSL and any emails that are received by the Recruitment team, HR team or hiring managers will not be reviewed.
At the moment we aren’t looking to review our PSL, but if you are from an agency and would like to provide a recruitment service to us please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will save your information for possible future consideration.