We know that looking for, or changing jobs, can be a daunting and stressful process. You want to know that when you take a leap to join a new company, you will be looked after, well supported, and have the right environment to flourish. At Health-on-Line we believe we can provide that.
Find out more about the culture at Health-on-Line:
1. A Family Culture - Although our company has grown by 500% in the last four years, one of the things we have firmly held on to is our family culture within the offices. Despite being over four floors, we are all focussed on the same goal with the same objectives in mind, creating a strong sense of unity in our offices.
2. Progression Opportunities - For those that want to develop, progression is a clear opportunity with Health-on-Line. In an expanding company, opportunities are continually arising.
3. Fantastic Rewards - Health-on-Line offers regular rewards and recognition - whether it is for delivering projects, outstanding work, or meeting targets. This year alone our employees have taken part in some great incentives, including visiting an exclusive luxury island, No Mans Fort, off the south coast as well as Dubai - both with partners invited too! Find out more about employee benefits at Health-on-Line.
4. Training Opportunities - We firmly believe investing in our employees by giving them opportunities to enhance their skillset through training because we recognise that their dedication is fundamental to our success. From ongoing training through our in-house training team to NVQ courses through Learndirect, at Health-on-Line there are plenty of opportunities to grow your talent. Discover more about learning and development at Health-on-Line
5. Listening & Learning - At Health-on-Line we think it is important to listen and learn from our employees which is why in 2015 we launched our ‘You said, we did’ programme. This programme gives our staff the chance to anonymously share their feedback with us which we in turn measure against our core company values.
6. Fun, Friendly & Safe Environment - From our modern offices located in central Bournemouth to our fun charity events that take place across all four floors of our offices. We strongly believe in providing our staff an environment that is not only fun and friendly but equally importantly we want them to feel safe in their surroundings.
“Ever since joining Health-on-Line, I have developed immensely as an individual. This has been testament to the culture here, where if you show drive, passion and commitment, Health-on-Line will support you with various opportunities throughout the business. These opportunities have led to me personally achieving two promotions within a 12 month period and begin my journey into management.”
- John, Compliance
Does this sound appealing? Take a look at our Current Vacancies.
You can contact the Recruitment Team by calling 01202 544270, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like us
- Follow us
- Connect with us