PureGym’s ethos is to give everyone an opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle, no matter what your personal health goals are or your level of fitness. They do this by providing you with gym membership that is simple, affordable and convenient.
There's also no contract - you're not tied into a long-term agreement and have the freedom to join and leave whenever suits you.
Over 160 gyms available across the UK
Whenever you're ready to train. most branches are ready to welcome you, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
Join, book classes or cancel your membership in seconds at the touch of a button on your phone, tablet or computer
Fully air conditioned for your comfort as well as on site changing rooms and lockers.
With over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment and up to 50 free classes every week, you're sure to find everything you need.
Friendly, expert personal trainers who are ready to help you meet your fitness goals
Similar to PureGym, at Health-on-Line we believe in providing our customers with health insurance that is affordable, simple and straightforward.
If you are an existing customer: Simply log on to Customer Online where you can access your unique 50% redemption code. Follow the instructions and redeem via the Activeplus website.
If you are a new customer: You will receive further redemption details after taking out your Health-on-Line policy.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them.
1. The “AXA PPP Group” for this purpose is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited, its holding company and all subsidiaries of its holding company including (but not limited to) AXA PPP healthcare Limited, AXA ICAS Limited, AXA ICAS Occupational Health Services Limited, Health on Line Company UK Limited and AXA PPP healthcare Administration Services Limited.
2. No AXA PPP Group company will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Pure Gym membership and/or use of the Pure Gym club(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud or for the death or personal injury caused by that AXA PPP Group company’s negligence).
50% off for existing members
1. To receive 50% off a 12 month PureGym membership, visit Active+ Page and use the promotion code from your customer online account and your Health-on-Line membership number when you checkout.
2. The 50% discount on a 12 month PureGym membership is available to the Policyholder and any family members covered on your Health-on-Line private medical insurance policy.
3. You must be signed in to Active+ to use the promotion code for this offer.
4. This 50% off the price of a 12 month Pure Gym membership offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Pure Gym membership discount or offer (whether such other discount or offer is available via an AXA PPP Group company, Pure Gym or any other third party).
5. The 12 month PureGym membership starts from the date you redeem your code.
6. At the conclusion of the initial 12 month period, the price of a PureGym membership for any further period will increase to the retail price quoted on the PureGym website at that time.
7. You may cancel the PureGym membership at any time. As you are purchasing an annual PureGym membership, you are only entitled to a refund of any of the membership fees paid if you can provide us with evidence of a serious illness or injury that prevents you from exercising at the time of cancellation. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to cancel your membership.
8. Health-on-Line reserves the right to withdraw or alter this offer without prior notice at any time.
9. By activating a PureGym membership via Active+ the new PureGym member will also be accepting and agreeing to be bound by the PureGym T&Cs available here. The 50% discount on a 12 month Pure Gym membership is not available at the London South Kensington, London Wall and London Aldgate Pure Gym locations.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and each AXA PPP healthcare Group company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.