SecureHealth was a trading name of Health-on-Line Company UK Ltd.
SecureHealth has made a decision to stop providing advice to customers and has closed its network of advisers. As a result, the consultant who advised you when you took out your insurance no longer represents SecureHealth and cannot provide any services in relation to your plan.
If you had a private medical insurance policy through us, at your next renewal AXA Health will service this plan directly by assigning you an account manager who will offer to review your demands and needs to make sure the cover you have still meets your needs. This doesn’t affect your personal or employee healthcare insurance plan and AXA Health will continue to cover you or your employees as they did before.
If you have another product, a health cash plan, personal or business protection, group risk or excess and shortfall protection plan, then we are writing to you separately to confirm how your plan will now be supported and what you need to do if you need to make a claim.
- If you have a private medical insurance plan with The Permanent Health Company, please contact them on 01923 770 000 or email email@example.com
- If you have a Health Shield plan, please contact Health Shield directly on 01270 588 555
- If you have an AIG Life plan with us, please contact AIG Life directly on 0345 600 6820
- If you have a Canada Life plan, you can contact Canada Life directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a BHSF plan with us, please contact BHSF directly on 0800 622 552
- If you have a Medex Protect plan, please contact Medex directly on 0800 787 9304
Making a claim
If you wish to make a claim on any of the products listed above, please contact the insurer directly.
If you need to make a claim on your private medical insurance policy with AXA or Health-on-Line please contact AXA Health on 0800 454 080 or Health-on-Line on 0345 600 7696 or go to axahealth.co.uk/members/how-to-make-a-claim/